Monday, March 10, 2008

Welcome DOT COMians

Hi Dot comians, we have a blog for us now. Hurray.... atlast my dream has come true. It takes a small intiative to get thing rolling :)
This is a blog exclusively created for our DOT COM members. Well what is the purpose of this blog? I know you guys are ransanking your brains to fnd the answer ....... Hang on..... guys.... This reminds me of you guys shouting out the answer and me reciprocating "One at a time boys" Argh ! school days... I've been through and know what it is like too.
Well I wanted you too share your ideas and suggestions in regard to IT related issues. You might have intersting ideas and updates realted to IT. This is the place to share and allow everyone of us to grown... Who knows, you might be the next "Bill Gates" in another 10yrs.
I believe that you are here with this club, since you have a passion for IT realated technologies or softwares or hardware.... I hope so ;) or I think you will have the passion soon or later ;). Hope this blog is an eye opener to everyone and it will keep us updated with the latest technologies.
Keep posting in guys ! Catch you soon...

No comments: